Providing Education with Support
Serving Pre-K through 12th grade
17570 W. 12 mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48076
(248) 423 – 4581
Crescent Academy is staffed with highly-qualified teachers who are dedicated to education and will go the extra-mile to help all of their students. Students at Crescent Academy are given the necessary support and tools to excel. Before and after school care, tutoring, summer school, and Saturday school programs are examples of the varied extensions of our academic program that are offered to our students to ensure their success at Crescent Academy and in the future. High academic expectations for all students are paramount at Crescent Academy. The mission of the academy is to offer an educational setting that nurtures in each student a deep and abiding curiosity and appreciation for sustained learning across a lifetime.
We are committed to providing our students with an educational program that will prepare them to compete in the areas of Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. We firmly believe that rigorous study at our college prep high school will provide our students with the competitive edge needed to attend the premier colleges and universities within the United States and abroad; thus, enabling many of our students to obtain successful and rewarding careers.
Unique Qualities of Crescent Academy
- Crescent Academy offers comprehensive wrap around support services including before and after school care, Saturday School, Summer School and after school homework help and dinner program.
- Free, reliable, safe and secure bussing is provided to and from Oak Park, Ferndale, Royal Oak, Southfield and Detroit
- Three hot meals a day and a snack are provided to students
- Crescent Academy offers instruction from Pre-K through high school.
- Rigorous academic college prep program
- Crescent Academy offers a Character Education Program—it is an integral component to Crescent Academy school environment. We believe in nurturing the whole child. Crescent Academy takes responsibility in highlighting those traits that emphasize and prepare students to make a difference in their homes, community and the world.