Schools & Day Care Centers
CS Partners currently provides full management services to sixteen charter schools and two day care centers in Michigan. If you are interested in enrolling your child or children in a CS Partners school or Day Care Center please contact the school directly. Contact information for each location can be found by following the links to the left.
Charter schools are independent public schools that are open to all students, regardless of income, gender, race or religion. Charter schools extend the privilege of choice to all families. They provide options for parents and students in pursuing their ideal educational experience. They are open to all children free of charge who are eligible to attend traditional public schools in the state of Michigan. Charter schools are governed by a local Board of Directors and are required to meet and often exceed the standards of its Authorizer and the State Board of Education
Unique Characteristics of Charter Schools
- Charter schools have no tuition, because they are a public school.
- Charter schools are governed by a Board of Directors appointed by the Academy’s Authorizer.
- There are 232 charter public schools in the state of Michigan, with over 100,000 students in attendance.
- Universities, community colleges, intermediate school districts and local school districts can authorize a charter school in Michigan.
- Any student eligible to attend public schools in Michigan is eligible to enroll at a charter school Academy.